Azhar Academy Girls School and Azhar Academy Primary School will be hosting
‘Wellbeing in a Pandemic’
A specially curated event led by professionals and specialists to help you take care of yourself and your loved ones. This event will include talks regarding mental health, the Islamic perspective on the vaccine, coping with loss and bereavement, Tarbiyah at home tips and much more.
► Taking the vaccine – the Islamic perspective – Molana Yunus Dudhwala (Head of Chaplaincy, Barts Health)
► Maintaining your wellbeing when faced with losing a loved one – Dr Sabina Patel (Chief executive of Muslim bereavement support service)
► Defining mental health and removing the stigma – Mahera Ruby (Bloom Parenting)
► Impact of social media on our mental health – Dr Merfet Mohammad (Psychiatrist)
► Tarbiyah at home – advice for mothers and fathers – Qualified scholars
►and much more!
There will also be giveaways throughout the day, with items to promote your wellbeing and health!
Azhar Academy Primary School is an Islamic school situated in Leytonstone, founded by the Azhar Academy Trust. It is a vibrant, progressive and pleasant school, with a strong Islamic ethos. We serve a diverse community and we pride ourselves to ensure that we provide our pupils with a broad and stimulating curriculum and a rich and memorable educational experience. The school currently runs a Nursery to Year 5. We also offer a Hifz class from Year 3 onwards. We are now taking applications for Year 6 which opens in September 2019.
We offer a school:
- Where Islamic life is a truly lived experience;
- That is passionate about its objective of promoting a culture of educational, spiritual, moral and social excellence from within a caring and supportive Islamic environment;
- With a highly motivated and enthusiastic staff team
- We are also taking applications for Year 6 which opens in September 2020.
- Please email email@example.com for further information.