Start Date: Immediate Start
Azhar Academy Primary School is an Islamic school situated in Leytonstone, founded by the Azhar Academy Trust. It is a vibrant, progressive and pleasant school, with a strong Islamic ethos. We serve a diverse community and we pride ourselves to ensure that we provide our pupils with a broad and stimulating curriculum and a rich and memorable educational experience. The school currently runs a Nursery, Reception Class and Years 1,Year 2, Year 3 and Year 5 (September 2019).
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably qualified Early Years Manager who is looking for a great opportunity to lead the school, enhance existing skills with an opportunity to be responsible for raising the standards of teaching and learning for the early years provision. This position is open to all candidates who are looking for an opportunity to develop professional knowledge, skills and abilities including those necessary for career development.
We offer you a school:
- where Islamic life is a truly lived experience;
- that is passionate about its objective of promoting a culture of educational, spiritual, moral and social excellence from within a caring and supportive Islamic environment;
- with a highly motivated and enthusiastic staff team
We require a committed Early Years Manager (with responsibility for managing Nursery and Reception)
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least three years’ experience in an Early Years setting
- Be familiar with the EYFS framework
- Must have a relevant degree/qualification for EYFS
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Outstanding leadership skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team and oneself.
- Passion and commitment to ensure each of our pupils and staff members realizes their full potential.
- Creativity, resilience and maturity required for a senior management position in a dynamic independent primary school.
Azhar Academy Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Further details and application pack available by emailing email@example.com